Participants join our simulated business analyst work experience course around the world for 8 weeks, throughout the year, to work in teams. Successfully completing this business analyst course within the stipulated time will ensure that you can demonstrate your competence as a business analyst and meet real world expectations. This work experience offers you a professional business analyst certification that is greatly valued by hiring managers.
When you join Savio Global in this simulation of a Business Analyst, you are joining a firm that will challenge you and ensure your professional development. In this role you will work on the best teams to solve difficult business problems and perform professional business analysis. You will also work with many experts, from data scientists and researchers to software and app designers. This program is a 100% experiential learning program that readies you for a career as a business analyst.
Your Business Analyst Certification and Work Experience
You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the business engagement.
In this Business Analyst course, you will perform business analysis, which includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, performing benchmarking, business data analysis and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to management and implement recommendations in collaboration with team members.
You will work from home with your Savio Global colleagues, owning a distinct piece of the project. Some examples of the specific work may include interviewing people, leading teams, building business and technological models, creating and delivering presentations, and working with Savio Global subject experts to develop perspectives and insights.
Our Business Analyst Work Experience program gives participants first-hand and immersive experiences. Through this simulation course, you will participate in continuous training, as well as a range of continuous learning activities to get to know your work leading up to your professional business analyst certification.
Business Analyst Training – Be the best in business analysis
You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you may already have. You as a Business Analyst will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on your teams. This support includes daily training. Moreover, to ensure that you are a truly certified business analysis professional, an expert from our practice is assigned to you to help guide you throughout your work experience.
Through one month of mentor guided work experiences in business analysis, you will learn, grow and be evaluated in the abilities to:
- create professional requirements documentations using prioritization techniques, user stories, and more!
- use advanced business modelling notations for communication
- apply advanced SQL for database querying
- use MS Excel for dashboarding
- develop tests for product verification
- use Tableau to create and present stunning visualizations
- develop insights from data and guide business decision making
- communicate professionally
Includes over 25 hours of instructional videos for FREE!
Placement assistance included. Know more here.
This low cost, high value Business Analyst Work Experience provides you a business analyst certification and prepares you and enhances your skills to secure a job as a business analyst. Explore thousands of Business Analysis Jobs (Credly: External Site).
Learn business analysis from Master Facilitator and Professor, Savio Saldanha, PMP
Prof. Savio Saldanha will mentor you in this business analyst certification program. Learn from the best; be the best!
Savio is an industry professional and veteran project manager. He has served in several techno-functional roles at companies including Dentsu International, Bank of America, CITI Bank, TCS and L&T Infotech. He is recognized by LinkedIn as being among the top 5% in AI ML globally. He also serves as an Advisor to Harvard Business Review Council, USA and is a Contributing Member to the Python Software Foundation, USA. Savio has authored two books on project management and business analysis and is a Contributing Author to the Project Management Standard Seventh Edition 2021, PMI USA. He is a Certified Project Management Instructor and Professional, Software Quality Assurance Specialist, (ISTQB Belgium) among others. He currently also serves as Adjunct Professor for Analytics and Project Management at Universal Business School, Mumbai.
Business Analyst program reviews by participants
Business analyst salaries in the US
The average base salary a Business Analyst makes in the United States ranges between $82,411 and $93,000. (Data: Indeed and BLS). The average additional cash compensation for a Business Analyst in US is $7,869. The average total compensation for a Business Analyst in US is $90,742. To know details of business analyst salaries in every state in the USA, read here.
Who is this business analyst certification for – Beginners or Experienced Professionals?
Our Business Analyst certification program is designed to cater to beginners, freshers as well as experienced professionals. Because of the depth of the program, the ideal candidate is one who is willing to invest the effort to complete the projects, tasks, and stakeholder presentations, within a timely manner. Our team of educators are constantly evaluating you on key business analyst skills like critical thinking, analytical reasoning, communication abilities, and many more in order to develop and enhance you.
Frequently asked questions about business analyst training and certification with work experiences
- What are the eligibility criteria for this Post Graduate Program in Business Analysis with Immersive Experiences?
For admission to our Work Experience Program in Business Analysis, candidates should have a bachelor's / master's degree in any discipline with an average of 50% or higher marks.
- Can candidates from non programming backgrounds apply?
Yes. The program develops skills in business analysis. Business analysts are semi-technical roles, that do not emphasize programming. However, our program includes building skills in SQL, which we begin from the basics.
- Can freshers or beginners join the program, those without work experience?
The program is designed for freshers / beginners as well as working professionals.
- What can I expect from this program?
In addition to experiencing the role of a business analyst yourself, you also gain:
– Gain the necessary skills to secure your business analyst job
– Be ready to crack your next business analyst interview
– Gain an industry recognized certificate from Savio Global
– Lifetime access to all program elearning content
– Lifetime career coaching, guidance, and placement assistance
- What are the placement assistance options I get?
Savio Global's Job Assist program is a country-specific offering to help you land your dream job. With the Job Assist program, we offer extended support for the certified learners who are looking for a job switch or starting with their first job. Upon successful completion of this immersive and experiential business analyst program, you will be eligible to apply for Job Assist and your details will be shared with our network of recruiters and hiring managers. As a part of this program, we offer the following exclusive services:
– Resume building assistance
– Career Mentoring and Interview Preparation sessions
- Will I get live coaching and mentoring to be a business analyst?
Yes, you will receive regular business analysis mentoring and coaching from senior industry professions and leaders twice every week for the duration of the program. Industry veterans include VPs, directors, and professionals in the field of business analysis.
- What qualifications do you need to be a business analyst?
– A graduate / post graduate degree
– Relaxed education qualifications in some companies – High school diploma
– the ability to use your initiative
– the ability to work well with others
– good verbal communication skills
- Can fresher join as business analyst?
Usually, business analysts come from engineering or business (MBA) backgrounds. For a complete fresher / recent graduate without any work experience, the only way to enter a career as a business analyst is by undertaking the Business Analyst Work Experience Program offered by Savio Global. Such a program helps fill gaps in your experience, offers new and real-world experiences, and prepares you for the workplace.
- Is business analyst easy to learn?
Business analysis is a career with much variety, demanding skills such as problem solving, relationship management, time management and good communication. It can be very satisfying for those with the inclination to pursue it and the diversity it offers.
- How do I start a business analyst career?
– Learn business analysis fundamentals.
– Take a business analysis work experience program.
– Work on projects to develop your practical business analysis skills.
– Develop visualizations and practice presenting them.
– Develop a Business Analyst portfolio to showcase your work.
– Get familiar with important software used in business analysis.
– Familiarize yourself with glossaries around business analysis.
- Are business analysts well paid?
The average Business Analyst makes over $93,000 per year! Learn more about business analyst salaries and earnings.
- Can a non engineer become a business analyst?
It is completely possible for a non-IT / non engineering professional to become a business analyst. Many of our program participants did not have engineering backgrounds and have been hired in the roles of business analysis. Read reviews here.
1 thought on “Professional Business Analyst Training and Certification with Work Experiences in USA”
Thank you for your information