Which major should you choose for your MBA specialization?
The is a tough question, and your answer has a long lasting repercussion on your career. A wrong choice can lead you to a career that does not bring you happiness, wealth or passion, leading to a less fulfilling life and diminished career outcomes.
Gain experience in the major
Enroll here to gain experience in the five management / MBA majors: marketing, human resources, finance, operations and analytics. You will be placed in typical roles that corporates and companies offer in these majors. By the end of this program, you will be enriched with the following:
- gain a deep understanding of the work involved in each of the majors.
- secure an understanding of the work that you are passionate about and that interests you.
- obtain clear insight into developing a career in a job role that you desire.
- have significant exposure to varied job roles in the major
- decide on a clear path to securing the job role of your choice and opportunities available for you as you graduate.
How to choose a major in college or university?
We’ve made this decision process easier for you with our major / specialization work experiences. We at Savio Education Global are experts at simulating work experiences that are specific to majors and job roles.
Our experiences have been crafted by industry professionals, who have learnt from varied experiences, so that you don’t make costly mistakes as you grow in your career.
Experience the following roles and discover a good fit with your preferences and strengths.
- Marketing management experiences that tend to include job roles like sales associate, business development manager, digital marketing manager.
- Human Resource management experiences that tend to include job roles like HR business partner / generalist, hiring manager / recruiter / talent acquisition.
- Finance management experiences that tend to include job roles like finance controller / auditor, loan and debt manager, spend analyst, investment advisor.
- Operations management experiences that tend to include job roles like business analyst, logistics-operations-maintenance manager, project manager, IT service manager.
- Analytics experiences that tend to include job roles like data analyst, data engineer, data scientist, business intelligence manager.
Duration: 10 weeks. 2 weeks of simulated real world experiences for every major.
Don’t leave your career choice to guesses and assumptions
Too many students regret their decisions of choosing a wrong major that did not align with their interests, skills and natural strengths. Too many professionals regret choosing a wrong career path that isn’t lucrative, and that did not offer them the opportunities to leverage their skills.
Here is the opportunity to make an informed choice, by experiencing these majors and deciding for yourself. This thought provoking experience will ensure that you discover the work you’re meant to do, and excel at.
Be the best in your career by choosing a major that aligns with your natural strengths.