What is work-based learning?
Work based learning (WBL) is an educational strategy that provides students with real-life work experiences where they can apply academic and technical skills and develop their employability.
Our Business Analyst (BA) work based learning experience offers students a hands-on and inspirational learning environment that can be accessed from anywhere. It seamlessly integrates desirous workplace capabilities with your curriculum to create a different and much effective learning paradigm. Our BA work based learning experience has been designed by experienced and certified practitioners of international business and deliberately merges theory with practice and develops the utilization of explicit and tacit forms of knowledge.
Objectives of Savio Global’s Work Based Learning
Savio Global’s WBL experiences aims to satiate several academic and industry needs as follows:
- Our WBL experiences can substitute for accredited courses
- It aims at bridging the gap between the learning and the doing.
- We create win-win-win situations where the school or university’s objectives, the learner’s needs and the industry requirement for a skilled workforce are met.
- Our work based learning experiences also serves to provide:
- an awareness of career options,
- self discovery,
- career planning,
- help students attain technical competencies as well as soft skills,
- evaluate students on such technical and employable skills and receive performance scores.
We are active participants in business and academics, and through our own experiences and research over the years, we’ve understood that the best learning happens on the job. This is primarily the reason we’ve built our work based learning to help students learn and experience work.
Know more about our Business Analyst WBL experiences:
Savio Global’s work based learning encompasses a combination of formal and informal work place simulations that require students to exhibit:
- timeliness, because workplaces deliver value within deadlines
- an ability to produce correct results
- decision making abilities that are beneficial to the business
- effective written communication, especially useful for work-from-home arrangements