Simulated work based learning (WBL) gives students the experience of traditional work-based learning, but without leaving the campus / home. The purpose of simulated work-based learning is to provide workplace opportunities for students seeking to hone their skills in a desired role, even while being ineligible to work.
Advantages of Work Based Learning
Our Business Analyst Experiences is a simulated WBL and provides several advantages to institutes who offer and desire experiential learning opportunities for their pupil, including:
- Work that places students in multi-national corporation style experiences.
- Significant work tenure of around 8 weeks, which can substitute an internship.
- Practical deliverable oriented experiences that mandates the creation of business documents and results.
- Filled with short-duration advanced training to raise student skills to practitioner levels.
- Can be paired with a curriculum course to run parallelly.
- Encourages team based performance, dependence, and interactions; wherein student inputs dictate the results generated.
- Hones written communication skills with team members, the ability to write clearly, concisely and to the point.
- Online and always available.
Explore our Business Analyst Experience Demo and help you students be the best!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org